1. How long do I need to grow my hair out before waxing? 10 days- 2 weeks minimum. Your hair needs to be at least 1/4 inch but 1/2 inch gets you better results.
2. How long does waxing last? Its different for everyone but usually a couple weeks. By 4 weeks past your appointment you will be ready to get waxed again.
3. Does waxing hurt? The first time you get waxed is always the most painful. Its a quick pain though and goes away very fast. Most clients say it wasn't as bad as they were expecting. If you are concerned, you can take over the counter Tylenol or ibuprofen 30 minutes before your appointment.
4. Can I wax when I am on my menstrual cycle? Yes. Waxing on your menstrual cycle maybe more painful as your skin is more sensitive at that time of the month. Please wear a tampon during your service.
5. How do I take care of my skin after my waxing or sugaring appointment? for 24-48 hours keep your waxed skin clean and dry. Wear loose clothes. Avoid friction. Avoid touching. No working out, swimming, sexual activity, hot tubs, saunas or any activity that may heat you up and cause you to sweat. After a couple days, you can start exfoliating the waxed area in the shower a couple times a week.
6. How do I prevent ingrown hairs? As your hair begins to grow back, it will be much thinner and finer. You need to exfoliate your skin regularly to keep your pores free of dead skin and bacteria that can aid in causing ingrown hairs. I also retail several topical products that are great at clearing up ingrown hairs and preventing future break outs.
7. What is your cancellation and product return policy? Please allow 24 hours notice for rescheduling and cancelling appointments. This allows me time to fill that spot. I understand that life happens so I allow 1 freebie same day cancellation. Repeat offenders will need to use a credit card to book. Clients that no-show and dont call will need to use a credit card to book in the future and will be charged the full price of the services booked. Products may be returned for a store credit within 10 days of purchase and must be at least 1/2 full.